Last Man Standing
Are you the best player on this website? Prove it on March 1st! Be the last man standing and claim the grand prize of €1000! Winner takes all!
three easy steps
|Make at least one bet of €0.25 or more on March 1 to opt-in||
|Continue making at least one bet of €0.25 or more every day after||
|Bet the last who makes that bet of €0.25 or more every day since March 1|
Battle to become the last man standing begins on 1ST OF MARCH! With €1,000 going to the winner, this brand new tournament gives you the chance to prove that you are the best of the best at BetNSpin.
Make at least one bet of €0.25 or more on March 1 to enter (before 23:59 UTC), then do the same every day after to make sure you remain in the competition.
As long as you keep making bets, you’ll be in the hunt to claim the loaded cash prize and the title of Last Man Standing!
|DAY 1||DAY 21|
- To opt-in to the tournament you must make at least one bet of €0.25 or more on the first day of the Battle Royale tournament, on the 1st of March 2019 (before 23:59 UTC). Should you fail to do so, you will not be eligible to participate.
- The Battle Royale tournament is running Friday the 1st March 2019 00:01 UTC and will conclude/end when there is only one player remaining in the tournament (days are counted as per UTC).
- To participate in the Battle Royale tournament you need to make at least one bet of €0.25 or more each day (before 23:59 UTC) during the campaign period. If a player fails to wager a minimum amount on any day from the 1st March onwards, that player will be eliminated from the tournament.
- The winner will be officially declared when there will be only one player remaining in the Battle Royale tournament, who is meeting the daily wagering requirement (each day based on UTC). Last man standing takes all, unless competition does not finish before March 31. In that case prize pool will be shared between everybody still remaining in the competition.
- The winner will be paid out within 72 hours of the conclusion of the Battle Royale tournament.
- The grand prize of €1000 will be paid out in real money with no wagering required to withdraw. Should you have contributed towards the promotion in any other currency, the prize money will be converted to the EUR equivalent in your currency.
- Accounts which are closed when the tournament ends, are ineligible to receive any prize funds.
- The list of players remaining and eliminated will be updated daily on this page.
- Only real money wagering count towards this promotion.